The main purpose of this department is to spread the message of Islam at large so that people in general get an introduction to the basic teachings of Islam; to instill a spur of passion for the formal learning of Islam in them. In order to achieve these goals, the Dawah department will use all the resources and tools available in the current age that are valid and permissible according to the teachings of Islam.
- Workshops & Seminars
- Quran & Hadith Lectures
- Street Dawah & Study Circles
- Pamphlets & Short Books
- Social Media Activities
- Tarbiyyah Circles
Objective of this department is to impart Islamic Education to people. Courses will be organized stepwise from basic Islamic education to the higher levels to enable students to learns as per their ability, passion and willingness to perform religious duties.
- Promote Baseerah Essentials such that it is taught after every 3 to 4 kilometers.
- Offering next in line courses to Baseerah Essentials (one Year Course) as per requirement.
- Establishment of such schools and colleges where students acquire modern education concordant with Islamic education.
The main aim of this department is to train researchers by creating favorable and congenial environment for them. These scholars will eventually give a counter-narrative to animadversions against Islam. This will endow with the ability to revive the spirit of Islam and refute the objections on Islam for those simple Muslims whose faiths have been weakened either by their own ignorance or the criticism against Islam of being impracticable as a code of conduct for a society. In this way, it can be proved on intellectual grounds that Islam is the only valid way of life that is as perfect in the 21st century as it was in the time of Hazrat Umar R.A. All ways of life fashioned by man from his own judgment and intelligence are destined to ultimately lead to the destruction of mankind and nothing else.
- Supervision of quality of education by education department and providing recommendations for the syllabus as per need.
- Completion of tasks pertinent to research from the objectives of institute.
The basic purpose of this department will be to provide administrative support to the aforementioned departments so that individuals in those departments can take care of their core responsibilities.
- Event management.
- Arrangements for courses.
- Protection of assets.
- Construction/renovation etc.