This is a 10 months course is intensely scholastic and knowledge oriented. The students who successfully pass Baseerah Burhan are eligible to take part in this course. Classes will be held 5 days a week from Monday to Friday. Normally 3 to 4 classes will be conducted each day. Total studying time each day will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
The purpose of this course is to provide opportunity to further gain higher level education in field of Islam to those students who have already successfully passed Baseerah Burhan. Along with this the students of this course should be able to identify the misguided and false representations of Islam and be able to obstruct the misguidance from spreading. To be able to differentiate between what is and what is not Islam. To be able distinguish between the valid and invalid interpretation of Islam. Moreover, in practical field these students should be able to present, promote and prevail upon the message of Islam to the intellectuals and influential members of the society with confidence and self-conviction. They should be able to answer the questions and objections raised by such people in satisfactory and convincing manner. In other words, these students will be the Daees with solid knowledge and deep understanding of Islam.
The students who pass Baseerah Furqan and wish to continue their quest for knowledge will have two options. One is that they choose a field of specialization in Islamic and Quranic Sciences and complete their specialization in it, for example Hadith, Tafseer, Fiqh, Seerah and etc. The other is that they select field in social sciences, do specialization in it and use this knowledge in the light and guidance of Islam to bridge the gap between modern secular thought and rightly guided divine revelation. For this purpose, this course will introduce students to the social sciences in a way that they can easily make a choice for their field of specialization.
- Grammatical Translation of Quran [Last fifteen Para(s) of Quran]
- Tafseer ul Qurâ€™an [Direct study from the selected texts from early Arabic interpretations]
- Study of Hadith [Study of the second half of the globally acclaimed book Mishkat Al Masabih]
- Arabic Grammar and Language [Ancient Arabic Poetry and study of Arabic literature]
- Ijtihaad [The importance, need and process for Ijtihaad in Islam]
- Fiqh [Study of the second half of popular book on Fiqh Bidayat ul Mujtahid and second half of Tafseer Ayat al Ahkaam]
- Ilm-ul-Kalam [Important topics of Ilm-ul-Kalam and a balanced approach to Ilm-ul-Kalam in the modern age]
- History of the World [Study of history from the world in general]
- Al-Fikar Al-Islami [Study of selected texts written in past century by great scholars of Muslim Ummah on the ideology of Islam and practical guidance for current time according to Islam]
- Islam and contemporary issues [A study of the objections on Islam and the fields in which one could serve Islam in the modern age]
- Introduction to Social Sciences [Introduction to important disciplines, how they relate to Islam and the ways and directions in which to work]
- Spreading of The Divine Message and Its Process [How to convey the message of Islam in the current times using all the tools and resources of the modern age]
- Special Lectures [Special lectures by guest speakers on various topics]
- Completion of Baseerah Burhan
- Passing the Entry Test and Interview
- Minimum Age 21 years