Baseerah Inspiration is a 50 days' short course for the beginners of Islamic Knowledge. Classes will be held 5 days a week from Monday to Friday. Normally 3 classes of 45 minutes will be conducted each day.
The basic purpose of this course is to introduce the Islamic Sciences and Quranic Knowledge with the modern approach to those people who have got contemporary education but could not study Islam in a formal manner. The course not only builds the basics of the knowledge of Islam but it also inspires in its students the urge to study Islam and Quran in more detail. Baseerah Inspiration is a first step towards formal learning of Islamic Knowledge.
- Study of Quran [Cover to cover study of Surah Qaaf to Surah Tehreem, a total of 17 Surahs]
- Study of Hadith [Study of Forty of An Nawawi r.a. renowned globally]
- Basic Arabic [Study of Basic Arabic with introduction of Arabic Grammar]
- Tajweed-ul-Quran [Study of Basic Principles of Tajweed and practice and Hifz of Last 20 Surahs]
- 5 Special lectures by Guest Speakers
- Minimum Qualification: Intermediate, preferably Graduation or above
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.