Fundamentals of Islam is a 10 days short course for the beginners of Islamic Knowledge. Classes will be held 5 days a week from Monday to Friday. Normally 2 classes of 60 minutes will be conducted each day.
The basic purpose of this course is to acquaint students with the major concepts of Islam in the light of Quran and Sunnah. Lectures on 18 basic topics are conducted to clarify them to the those people who have got contemporary education but could not study Islam in a formal manner. The course not only prepares a person to learn the basics of the knowledge of Islam but it also helps him shun the doubts created by modernism and liberalism.
- Dignity of Quran
- Rights of Quran upon every Muslim
- Supremacy of Learning and Teaching Quran
- Necessity and Importance of Corrective Recitation
- Importance and Efficacy of Repentance
- Love of Prophet (Peace be upon him) and its demands
- Least conditions for Emancipation in Hereafter
- Seerat un Nabi (Peace be upon him) - Times in Mecca and Madina
- Reality of Faith
- Reality of Hypocrisy
- Reality and Types of Paganism
- Introduction to Hadith and Its Sciences
- Authority of Hadith
- True Meaning of Jihad in the path of Allah
- Spending in the path of Allah
- Ramadhan - A message of Paradise
- Minimum Qualification: Intermediate, preferably Graduation or above
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.